Friday, August 22, 2014

Miserable cows....moooooo!

I've come to realize that some people are just miserable people and truly suck. I mean, no redeaming qualities at all.

I don't say this lightly. 

I appreciate all the people who have loved, supported, encouraged and prayed me through the toughest of times. It's not always easy to love someone when what you are loving them thru is tough. 

I've had people who have loved me thru the loss of Tucker and Fletcher who have never known the pain of losing a baby. I've had others who have lost babies and know what the pain of losing your heart feels like. 


So forgive me, just for a moment while I  speak to the miserable, bitter, anger people who are determined to try to make the lives of others as miserable as their own lives simply because of choices they have made and I know they have no friends.  Who can send a message like this and then call me pathetic in their next bipolar moment.  It's hard to keep up with the crazy train. 

I live my life pretty much as an open book. And with that I get the good, bad and ugly that others have to offer. Some can understand, others have no idea but I've been really blessed with people who have stepped out of their comfort zone to offer support and love. 

I so appreciate that and you'll never know what your kindness and love has done for this mama. 

What I have zero tolerance and absolute no patience for is people who have lost babies, know the pain of burying their child, who use that to their advantage when it serves them well but who can also turn on a dime and offer criticism, judgment and ugliness to do nothing more than to try to make themselves relevant, when the truth of the matter is, they have nothing relevant to offer anyone. Other than to try to make themselves feel important 



If you have never faced loss and can offer someone who has love, kindness and encouragement, thank you. If you are someone who has faced that pain and finds it within themselves to shed nothing but negativity, hate and judgement in an effort to make yourself feel important, shame on you. 

Send me messages of hope and understand and then call me pathetic and looking for attention. Guess what! I have the blog, I get to shed the spotlight on the crazy. It's not on me. It's on you, who has been run out of a few sides of town for being cray cray.  You're welcome for me not posting the crap you spewed earlier, or attaching your beautiful picture to it. You're welcome! 🐽

You lost a child. You shared with me quotes, verses, encouragement, 10 years past your own loss only to turn and use it against me to gain some relevance in your otherwise sad life, shame on you. 

I'm pms'ing and clearly not in the best frame of mind to offer grace and mercy. Luckily I blocked out your name, you hateful cow. 

You've done nothing but show yourself as someone who doesn't deserve any of the support, love and condolence of a parent who has buried their child. That you can make fun of someone who has been in your shoes shows your inability to deal with reality. 

I've never once blogged, posted or written about my boys in any effort other than to show they were loved, wanted and missed every single day. My life is full. Despite losing my boys, I have a beautiful full life. 

I will never be someone who has to laugh at or make fun of someone else's loss to make myself relevant.  It annoys me that I even have wasted words to defend myself against the ugliness that such a gross, nasty, woman can say. I won't call her a mother because I don't believe anyone who can spew the hate that she has spewed should be given that title. A mother is someone who nurtures, loves and encourages. 

Some people need to be heard, in whatever capacity they can be heard. Cowards who block themselves after spewing hate, I have nothing for. Other than to say this. 

Don't you ever, ever, send me another email telling me you understand my pain and share my grief when you can so quickly cast judgement on a mother who is honest in her emotions. You are a gross, disgusting person who will have a lot to answer for. 

I wouldn't normally give any thought to someone so ignorant and disgusting as another "mother" who has lost a child, but when they judge those who have walked in their shoes, I have nothing to say but bless your heart.

You block me sweetheart, but still choose to post. Please, make yourself relevant somewhere else where your ugliness, hate and disgusting heart are welcome. It sure isn't here. 

I have been surrounded by love, encouragement and support. Thank you to those who love me. To those looking for a reason to judge me or laugh at me,
kick rocks. I'd tell you to go talk to your friends but I know you have none and that's why you continue to try to spread your misery to others. Won't work sweetheart. I know those who love me. That's why I'm blessed and you've been run out of town. 

Mwah, sweetheart. Mooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment