Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life

Doesn't always make sense. The girl I mentioned in my last post passed away. The funeral for her and her babies is today at 1pm. She was only 28. Please remember her family. Her husband. Her 3 kids she raised because their birth mother passed away. They've experienced the loss of 2 mothers in a very short time. I can't imagine the pain they are going through.

I dont know her. I don't know her family. But her story touched me and I know that when I faced my darkest moments, the prayers of those I knew and those I didn't is what got me through. Please keep the Evans and Bond families in your prayers.

I realized last night how scared of failing I've been. I'm blessed and so excited for the direction my life has taken but I've sold myself short. In my job, with friends, with family, with Jason. With what I have to offer and what I can do. I think I was so scared of falling short again that I havent been living to the full potential of this me I've become. I'm working on that.

I miss J still, all the time. Especially with Halloween around the corner. And my bday and the holidays. He was a very special little boy and I wonder all the time what kind of boy he's growing into to. I'll continue to pray for him and trust that he's taken care of and loved.

So many exciting things happening. Going to Savannah for a few days with Jason tomorrow. Havent been on a vacation in way too long. This mini vaca is coming at a really good time. I'm ready to get out of town with my man.

I pray you all realize how precious life is, how blessed we all are to have the time we do with those we love. I know I'm looking at my life differently and thanking God everyday for those who are part of it.

I'm blessed and ready to see where this road continues to take me!

No comments:

Post a Comment