Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Prayers requested...

Please continue to pray for my dad. He is really uncomfortable in his brace and not sleeping well at all. He's going stir crazy and feels like he's going to lose his mind sometimes not being able to move his arm from the position it's in. His surgery was almost 2 weeks ago so he's got at least 4 more weeks in that brace. Thank you.

Also I'm asking for prayers for a young gal I don't know personally but who is heavy on my heart. http://lesliejoyevans.blogspot.com/ is her website. She married a man whose first wife passed away and she was raising his 3 kids as her own. She was pregnant with twins and went into early labor last week and lost both babies. As she was delivering her placenta she had a blood clot go to her lungs and she had a heart attack. It was 17 minutes before they could revive her and she's been in a coma for over a week now, her kidney's have shut down, she's on a ventilator and she's got no brain activity. Her brother lost his wife in June after a very short battle with brain cancer. This family has been through one ugly trial after another. Please lift them up in your prayers and pray for Leslie, her parents, her husband, their kids, her brother, the dr's, her family and friends. I can't even imagine the pain and suffering they are facing and I know that they need the peace that only God can provide.

Thank you for your prayers, I know that God will hear each one and give comfort only He can give.

I'm blessed, everyday I'm reminded just how much...

No comments:

Post a Comment