Thursday, January 1, 2015

Divorce and Bucket list for 2015

I kicked 2014 to the wayside with friends, champagne and music. 

Was feeling really motivated to get 2015 headed in a new direction, fresh start, new beginnings blah blah blah. 

Then I realized I'll be getting divorced in 2015 and had a slight (major) meltdown. 

Not exactly what I was wanting on my "take over the world in 2015" agenda. 

So, this year will suck at some point for some time BUT that doesn't mean it's going to be an awful year. 

As well as divorcing my husband I'm divorcing some other stuff. 

I'm breaking up with self doubt and the negative reel of lies that plays over and over in my mind. I'm going to start voicing things I believe and know I deserve and will have. 

I'm kicking out the people that I have to chase to be in my life and letting go of the ones who don't want to be in it. 

I'm losing the quit in me. I'm tired of not following thru with things I want to do. 

I'm saying a final goodbye to the worry, anxiety and sadness I've held on for too many years. They've all overstayed their welcome. 

My 2015 Bucket List;

1. Finish my book
2. Start my book
3. Leave the people I meet feeling better or more appreciated because I'm going to start being kinder, more gracious and giving. 
4. Go skiing 
5. Take a solo vacation somewhere fabulous because I can. 
6. I'm going to learn how to play guitar 
7. I'm going to go on a date with every man who asks me. Munson, handsome, tall, short. I'm not going to prejudge. 
8. I'm going to love myself. I'm pretty fab and it's time I get reacquainted with this new me I've spent the past year becoming 
9. I'm going to start smiling and talking to more people I see out and about. So many lonely people, I'm going to try to change that. 
10. Buy the shoes that are calling my name. 

2014 sucked a lot of the time. I'm glad to see it gone. 2015 is going to have trials and bumps but I also know it will be filled with new adventures, people, opportunity and fulfilled dreams. 

I survived the past 2 years. I'm looking forward to thriving, rocking and making things happen in the new year, with a fresh start.  In my fancy shoes. Always in my fancy shoes. 

2015- let's see what you've got for me!  

I'm ready to make it fabulously outrageous!  Heels on, ready to get this life rolling in the right direction! 




No comments:

Post a Comment