Sunday, July 18, 2010

Finally time to blog about it...

I met a guy. We were both somewhere neither one of us wanted to really be, hanging out with friends and we started talking and haven't really stopped...

I don't really even know what to say, other than I have found someone really special. I spent the day yesterday with him and his kids. Who are so adorable and funny and sweet. We went to the beach and jumped waves and built sand castles. Then went to his Mom's and played in her pool and had dinner. Then went to his best friends and played hide and seek with their kids and his kids, adults vs kids. One of the best days I've had in a long time.

Today went to dinner with them, played Wii, looked at pictures, just had a really great time together. It's a little scary. I've found something, I wanted it, wasn't as ready as I thought I was. Scary to open myself up to someone who is more than I expected. Weird being in a place where you don't have to wait for the other shoe to drop.

The job continues to be blessing after blessing. They restructured our compensation package and when my boss went over it with my Wed I just laughed. And laughed more when he kept adding to it. And then telling me I get a weekend off a month so I can have a life. Every concern I had about the job was taken care of. In a way much more than I expected.

Yesterday at the beach we're having a great time and Jason puts his daughters kite together, I look up and there's a huge butterfly kite flying in the sky. I just laughed.

Job that I love that is so much more than I expected. Guy I really care about that is so much more than I expected. My life fell apart quickly, my life is coming together really quickly. I knew this is how it would happen. I'm trying to fight all my natural instincts to freak out and just realize that God has a whole life full of blessings if we're willing to go through the hard times. I wouldn't have appreciated what's been given to me half as much had I not gone through the pain of the bad times. The way I feel now, more than worth what it took to get here.

I'm more blessed than I ever thought possible. I am loved, taken care of and more me than I've been in a very long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment