Friday, July 30, 2010

Whole lotta change...

Post 150. That's a whole lotta my life I've shared over the past year or so. Thanks for reading and for your words of encouragement and prayers. Has gotten me through...

Things come in 3's. Got a great job. Found a great guy. Found a great place to live. Moving in 2 weeks. Trying really hard not to freak out. I know I deserve all of the good that has come my way and I've prayed for my life to come together, just not sure I was prepared for the speed that everything happened. My head is still spinning.

My job is going great. Need to sell a few houses this weekend. Fingers crossed, sales cap on! Going to close some people. I love being back in the business. Love overcoming objections, meeting people, learning things. Feels really good to be back in the game of sales that I'm so comfortable in.

Jason is great. More than I expected to find in one person. He makes me feel incredibly special and protected. He makes me laugh, I can talk to him, I trust him. He's a really good person. He's a great dad, grandson, son, friend. It's overwhelming sometimes that we fit so comfortably into each other's lives but it's an overwhelming I welcome. I feel more myself with him than I've felt in a long time. I know a big part of that is because my life started coming together and he has added to it. I didn't want someone to complete my life, I wanted someone to add to it. And he most definitely has. With a really great family, 3 adorable kids and friends who have welcomed me in.

My condo....YIKES! Biggest freak out inducing change I think. I've been with a safety net for the past few years. Thought about moving out from time to time, never had the means or that great of a desire to do so until recently. Mom and Dad are amazing. I'd live here forever if I didn't miss my things and space so much. I know it sounds dramtic but I'm going to miss them. Only moving 15 minutes away but as I've said 1000 times lately, I'm blessed beyond measure with my parents. Beautiful condo, resort style community, area of town I wanted. I cant wait to get settled and really back on my feet. Scares me. More than I care to admit. I failed before. Whose fault, the reasons, doesn't matter. I can't fail at this again. I know God hasn't brought me this far to leave me. I've prayed about the decisions I'm making and it seems that this is the right decision for me.

My life fell apart really fast. It's come together even faster. It's scary. It's exciting. It's overwhelming and it's stressful. I'm trying to enjoy the changes, the blessings, the opportunities and challenges that a new job, new relationship and new place bring. I've done this before. It didn't work out last time. I'm different now. I'm different because of it. I'm different in spite of it. I've learned so much over the past 3 years it seems silly to even draw any references to the old me. But I haven't forgotten what got me here and the pain of what I went through to get here. Without the rain there'd be no rainbows. I'm enjoying the rainbows that life is showing me everyday.

Rainbows, butterflies, cranky and freak outs. I'm pretty sure my life is always going to have a healthy dose of all of those things. But my life is never boring. Ever. It's made for some really great stories and one day a best seller....

I'm blessed. I'm going to try to keep my freaking out to a minimum and enjoy the blessings God is so freely sending my way! Blessed and moving forward...yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment