Monday, April 12, 2010

Dr anxiety

Have an appt tomorrow and I always stress about it for a few days. My dr is great and always makes me feel better once I'm there but I hate going. I am thankful I have insurance so I can go get my yearly checkup to make sure every things acting as it should. Haven't been feeling right so I'm praying he can find out whats wrong and if there is something that it's not too hard of a fix.

Dad's surgery is Fri at the butt crack of dawn so Mom and I will be sitting there waiting for him. Praying that he comes out of it strong and in not too much pain.

Trying to stay busy and get things organized around here. Made dad's hamburgers tonight for the week, have a pork tenderloin in the crock pot that we can eat on all week. I had a stomach thing this morning but it seems to be gone. Good news.

Trying to act like I have things that MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED instead of thinking it doesn't really matter if it gets done or not. Can't change the circumstances but I can change what I'm doing in the waiting. So I'm trying to make life easier on my parents by them not having to cook. And I'll go to the grocery store tomorrow as well.

Not much but it helps. Holding firm that w a start date of mid May I WILL be working and busy and traveling. I miss my nephews, I miss Nana, miss the rest of the family. Praying for them all and hope they know how much I love and miss them.

Going to bed feeling a little stressed and sad but knowing that I'm going to hold those thoughts captive and read and listen to the truth that God is speaking only to me.

Blessed, tired and a little anxious. But overall doing ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment