Sunday, April 11, 2010

Sunday Funday doesnt suck at all

Spent the day w some friends at the beach. Was nice. And fun. And Beautiful. Then went and had a lil lunch then went to play some pool. Which I'm not great at but getting better.

Going to find a few places that will take me on and let me volunteer this week. Need to stay busy. Productivity breeds productivity.

Somehow this week is going to be a great week. I'm going to bed, prayerful, mindful and hopeful.

God has blessings, an oceanwide, ready for me. And I ready for them? I hope so. My focus will be on what I can do in the meantime to move through the meantime. I wanted to be used. I wanted to be placed where he wants me. I want to be able to give and offer the best of me.

Tomorrow starts a new week and new challenges and new expectations.

I'm looking forward to it. I miss some people, heavy on my heart. Praying for others who are heavy on my heart. I'm excited to see what the faith and prayers of God's people will show.

I'm blessed, I'm excited and I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment