Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tomorrow will be good. And being sad doesn't equal a pity party

Been emotional week missing Jonas. Missing Cooper and Porter. Just hard. You have people, kids, you want to see everyday and when you can't, sometimes makes you sad. Sometimes is a pain you don't know that we're equipped to handle. SO I turn it over to my father.

I haven't stopped getting out of bed. I haven't stopped trying to improve myself. I just miss my little boy. sometimes more than others, and right now is one of those times.

So my prayer tonight for 3 very special boys close to my heart...Jonas, Cooper, and Porter. I pray that God protects them from hurt, protects their bodies from pain and sickness and guards their hearts and minds to what is true. That there are so many people who love them, pray for them, and ache for their presence in our lives.

My God is my Daddy. My Abba father, I'm placing these little boys in the lap of my Jesus knowing that his will, desires, and plans for their lives greater exceeds anything I can imagine for them.

Tomorrow I will wake up to news that will hopefully change the course and direction of my life. A life that is pleasing and honorable to the God who made it all possible.

God you know the hurts, tears and pain I'm feeling. You know the pain of many. I pray that your will be done, here on earth, as it is in heaven. And we will give you all the praise and thanksgiving.

I'm blessed, I'm sad but hopeful that better is just right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment