Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Answered prayer

Bryce had his leg amputated today and they are confident that they removed all the cancer. He's going to have a rough road ahead learning how to live this new life as a 9yr old boy without his leg but he has an amazing, loving, Christian family to encourage and love him through this. Please continue to keep him in your prayers for continued healing, strength and peace. Keep his family in your prayers too, The Williams family, I know they appreciate it.

Spent the day with Megan at Whit's with her and the kids. Fun girl time!

Tomorrow Mom, Dad, Megan and I are New Orleans bound for the NCAA Tournament. Yay for seeing the CATS play. Also very excited to see New Orleans for the first time. Dad spent time there as a child and has always wanted to take Mom there and share that side of his family's history with her so it will be nice to experience that with them.

Emailing Richard tomorrow to make sure he hasn't forgotten about me and/or forgotten that he needs to hire me for that position. Being gone til Sunday will be a nice distraction from waiting to hear from him.

My heart is heavy for a lot of people right now. I know that God has a plan that is to prosper all of us if we seek His will. Sometimes it's hard to remember that when there is so much going on and so many distractions and hurt and pain...

But my God is big enough to cover that. To cover my friends pains, my family's hurts, my own frustrations. "Somehow my story is a part of Your plan, here I am." However I can best be used, wherever I can best be used...here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment