Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Today, woot! Killed it!!

Great interview. I am more than confident that I have the position. The original one I interviewed for. The one where I'm a sales trainer and sales manager for teams all over the country. And Canada. Big sigh of relief.

It couldn't have gone better. I couldn't have better repoire (sp)with boss man. Which is a great thing since we'll be traveling together for at least the first few months as he introduces me to the sales teams and the GM's for the parks. Yes, I know how important that sounds and I am soo excited and soo beyond ready to start.

I won't have a definite answer until probably a week from Mon or Tues. Miserable. However, I've waited this long through the never ending interview process and I'd rather he take his time and make sure that I'm the right person for the job (which I am) than to make a knee jerk hire in putting me in the wrong position.

This has been a great week. Spend the past 3 days with Whit and the kids and drove back down to spend the evening with her tonight after my interview. And Megan gets here Sat and will be here til next Sun so I know I will have a great week with her.

I am blessed. I know I've been saying this alot lately but the more time that goes by the more I realize how accurate it is. Even in the face of big annoyances, my income tax being $1000 less than it should because of taxes I owed last year, checks being delayed because of government issues, my attorney ignoring all my calls and threats and my ex husband being typical, its ok. I know that I'm not just ok but well taken care of, prayed for and encouraged.

Life doesn't always go as it seems, hardly ever really, but it's life. And I heard my fave song today on the radio as I left my interview, "Whatever you're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace, you're up to something bigger than me, larger than life, something heavenly."

So true, so appropriate and such a great reminder. Whatever is going on in my life, chaotic feeling or not, which I'm pretty sure at 31 with the life I've lived...it will always be relatively chaotic, God is still working in me and through me. For something heavenly.

Blessed and knowing it! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment