Monday, March 1, 2010

I'll take whats behind door number 2 please

Behind door 1 was a tax refund. A pretty good one!! Woo hoo!

Now waiting, not so patiently, for what's behind door number 2. Namely, an offer letter with the salary, start date and other essential info for my new job.

He said if I didn't hear from him by Wed to call him. I made it til 2pm today. Which is 4 days longer than I thought I'd make it. Left him a message. I swear, worse than waiting to hear from a guy after a really great date. Every time my phone showed a missed call my heart rate increased...

So I guess I'm not as patient as I had hoped this meantime had made me. But I think it's just kind of not in my genetic make up. It's not an anxious what if I don't get it kind of impatience, it's a can't wait to see how God's going to bless me kind of impatience. Cause I know it's coming.

For the first time in a long time I see the light at the end of the tunnel AND know that, finally, it's not a train speeding towards me!

Happy, content and excited...Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment