Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Longest process ever

I talked to Richard today. He wants me to come in at 130 and meet the National Director of Sales. So I will go in an wow him as I have wow'd everyone else. I'm not questioning, just doing. If this is part of the process then I will go where I'm being told to go. But cmon, let me start already.

Went to my first baseball game tonight. I guess first real baseball game. I dated a guy in college that was a pitcher and went to one of his games for a hot second but that was about it. Think of myself as more of a football and basketball kinda gal. But the weather was beautiful, cute men all around, and I was with good friends. Fun night.

Going to bed and waking up with a killer attitude. As in killing the men I'm meeting with tomorrow with my smile, knowledge and confidence. I will impress them, I will get a start date and I will walk out of there with my head held high.

Blessed, happy and ready for tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment