Friday, May 7, 2010

I got my toes in the water...

Spent the morning with my family and the afternoon at the pool with friends. I really want a job but I figure as long as I'm not working, might as well work on my tan. Beautiful day.

Tomorrow is the boat! Yay! I love boats! And I love being on boats with friends. The past few days has been a weird lesson in something. Lesson is still lost on me. Not great news for my growth.

My Aunt and Uncle were here yesterday and this morning. I love them. I love her, she's always been someone I just connect with, she knows me, she loves me and if anyone in my life can understand the 4000 different emotions I feel at one time, it's her. It's always good for the soul to have a sit down with her.

There's a reason I'm where I am. It doesn't make sense to me and I don't understand it but for whatever reason, I'm here. Should have bought a house in the meantime a long time ago. So frustrating. But, I'm here. I'll make the best and most of it. I won't get comfortable where I'm at, I'll continue to press on and look for better.

I'm not where I want to be but thank God I'm not where I was. I look back even a few months ago and see that I've come a long way. When you've traveled on the rocky road that I have, baby steps matter. I feel like I'm getting my footing under me and I'm ready for new ground.

Please God, bring on new ground!

Still blessed, loved and understood. And that is huge!

No comments:

Post a Comment