Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ohh blah. At least I have sassy shoes!

Trying so hard to be optimistic. Really. I am. Life makes it's tough.

I've been out of work for 15 months. And people who are out of work or have been out of work understand. You're either under qualified, over qualified or have an email response to a resume you sent out that goes something like this..."Your resume is extremely impressive, your accomplishments are above and beyond and you seem intelligent, persist ant and talented. Now, let me tell you all the negatives about this job, and if I were you I'd probably pass :) (yes he put a smiley face) but if you're still interested I'd love to interview you." Uh huh. This is what happens in the land of bizarro world that I reside in.

Also tonight I realized I need a hobby that doesn't include testosterone. Good distraction for a moment but then my care taking nurturing stray dog syndrome kicks in and I get attached. To guys I need not get attached to. "You choose who you date, not who you fall in love with." Best advice Mom ever gave me. And I'm no where close to being in love with anyone but I certainly am in a like stage with a few people. Thin ice. I hate thin ice. I have an attorney that won't call me back, a boss who goes MIA, a guy who I'm interested in who is a bad boy wanna be who really is sensitive and caring and a guy who has his life completely on track. But they are all driving me mad!!

Going to see the best friend tomorrow and she always helps me put things in perspective.

I'm blessed. Even when I'm crazy and feeling neurotic I know that my life could be a lot worse. I'd like it to be a lot better. So ready for it to be better. Please continue to pray for my sanity, my job, and my parents. After all, they are the ones who get to deal with me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment